Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sold-Out!

It has been brought to my attention at last night's Grease Rehearsal that all 5000 tickets to the musical Grease have been sold in one week. It has been the fastest-selling play in the history of Medicine Hat Musical Theater. My apologies are going to those who haven't managed to get tickets. I have been secretly hoping that the show will be held-over for additional performances, but that doesn't seem like the possibility will come to fruition. If I manage to get reviews or photographs, I will be sure to publish them on this blog for your viewing.

We (the Grease cast and crew) move into the theatre tomorrow, where we will be putting the final touches on the performance. It is coming together quite nicely. I can't wait to see the set tomorrow; I have been told that the set and the stage is just breathtaking!

No comments: