This blog has greatly expanded. I have just re-introduced the ZanZee 1999 tour journals. The web address is zanzee.blogspot.com. Like everything in my life, it is a work in progress, and will take some time to re-type all the entries. There is about 100 pages of text I will have to transcribe and edit, though I hope I will have ample time over the Christmas break that I can accomplish much of the work.
Truth be known, I never had finished the journal. But I am close. There really is only about a half-day's worth that I will have to recall, but most of the major events are still within the cobwebs of my mind. I fully expect the journal to end with the trip home from Minnedosa's Classic Rock Weekend, and perhaps a short epilogue; a reflection if you will.
I welcome you all to visit the page, and to visit often. I have installed a permanent link to the webpage via the sidebar. Take a brief look into one of the most exciting times of my life...
Monday, December 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment