Now I am really pissed off. I have been trying to be a little more proactive in keeping in touch with my friends, and many of them ask me if I have an IM account. My response usually is "Sure, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, and AIM."
Their usual response is "Why are you using those? Everybody is on MSN! Get with the times; nobody's used those IM clients in years!"
Well, I've retorted saying, "Well I don't even use ICQ anymore, and I rarely log into Y! Messenger, and the only reason I have an AIM account is that it is compatible with iChat, which has the best interface I have yet seen. Besides, Apple rocks, and M$ sucks! Not to mention, that Apple has seamless integration between all its software, which carries a lot of pull in my book."
Their response usually is: "Well, if you wanna chat, you're gonna have to get an MSN account."
So I have decided to swallow my pride and sign up for an MSN account so I can talk to a few of my friends who live in galaxies far, far away. So I downloaded an MSN client, and went through the process of setting up an account. I was informed that I would be getting a verification email in my inbox shortly.
Guess what? 90 minutes has passed, and I have yet to receive a confirmatory email from MSN. I have checked my account information, which is intact on the M$ servers, but no confirmatory email. I absolutely hate waiting, especially for automatic confirmatory emails.
What a pile of bull. M$ Sucks.
BTW, the tales of my travels abroad will appear once I am done fuming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment