Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Impressions

Nothing like waking up to a huge pile of excrement in your cereal to brighten your morning.

I woke up this morning to discovering that someone backed their vehicle into my car again. Now I have a huge dent in my bumper, and I will likely have to buy a new bumper.

I just fixed my car -- like a month ago!

I am dreading how much this is going to cost me. I know exactly when this "accident" happened, which was in Calgary when I was staying at my buddies place. I parallel parked my car behind a half-ton truck. When I got up the next day, the truck was gone, but it left a tell-tale square dent in my bumper where the hidden hitch decided to make an impression on my car. Conversely, I am not the least bit impressed on that ingrate of a hit-and-run driver. I am tempted to drive back up to Calgary to take a crowbar to the thick skull of that knuckle-walking inbred, but I doubt he'd even feel the impression I'd make on his capacity-deficient cranium.

If that truck frequents my buddies' neighborhood, I am going to do my best to get the number of that truck. Won't he be surprised when I make a claim on his insurance policy. I'd like to take a big crunch in someone else's morning cereal just for once.

I'm getting sick of picking out turds from my morning breakfast. It just ruins the whole day.

No comments: