MC Fro's Top Five Tunes of the Week, a not-so-regular feature here at mcfro.blogspot.com has met the way of the Dodo. I have finally killed the project, as I felt it was a major pain to maintain on a regular basis. For the feature to work the way I would really want it to, I would require server space, and some fancy software, but I have neither at this time. My sincerest apologies go to all those who enjoyed the feature.
I felt that this might allow me to open the door to new features and technologies, some that I have hinted at, while others are still coalescing in my mind. You have probably heard that podcasting is becoming the latest rage, and is something I have considered offering on this website. I would like to host my very own radio show, where listeners could listen to a bunch of kick-ass music, and hear a bit of my commentary. The problem arises with copyright issues. If there was a way I could circumvent royalty and the copyright infringement issue, I would produce a weekly podcast in an instant.
The newest version of iTunes and Garageband make it ridiculously easy to create, and download podcasts. If you are an iTunes user, download the latest version, and take advantage of the latest in podcast technology.
Speaking of Garageband, last week I upgraded my software to the latest version. The new technologies in Garageband are astounding, especially for a program that essentially costs $20. Sure, there are a lot of programs that can do a lot more, but at what price tag?
Friday, July 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment