Sunday, July 03, 2005

Poor Once Again


Late last night, I returned from a successful and relaxing overnight trip to Lethbridge. What I mean by successful, is that I was successful in spending lots of money.

The most expensive item purchased was my new digital camera, a Canon PowerShot A400, a smoking deal at Costco. Not only did I get the camera, but a dedicated photo printer as well. I got the whole deal for about $230CDN.

There are many better cameras on the market, but you must remember that I am cheap, and I bought the least expensive camera on display. Still, I think it takes great pictures. Be sure to see more personalized photos of me in the future.

I was going to take a digital picture of my new camera, but... Oh crikey, I've gone cross-eyed. I guess you'll have to settle for a picture from the web.

No comments: