This afternoon, I took a trip to the local Superstore and found the isles mostly picked clean. Here is a succinct list of what I managed to acquire for my holiday festivities, though I think I might have to hit a few other stores to pick up the items that the Superstore had been sold out of:
- 6-pack Corona Extra
- 6-Pack Newcastle Brown Ale
- 1 bottle Hennessy Cognac
- 1 large bottle of Gibson's Finest Whiskey
- 1 bottle Glenfiddich Scotch
- 1 bottle Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 bottle White Rum
- 1 bottle Drambuie
- 1 bottle Gin
- 1 bottle Vodka
- 1 large bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 bottle Southern Comfort
- 1 bottle Baja Rosa
- 1 bottle Blue CuraƧao
- 1 bottle Raspberry Sour Puss
- 1 large bottle of Amaretto
- 1 bottle Malibu Rum
- 1 bottle Kahlua
I am still looking for a bottle of Melon Liqueur, and a few more flavors of beer, most likely Heineken, which I think I will pick up in the next day, but I think I will shy away from domestic beers this year. Buying spritzes, mixes, lemons, limes, and various sodas will have to wait until tomorrow as well.
So if you're looking for a place to party over the holidays, you need to look no further than my house. I have just begun a ten-day holiday from work, so I expect to have this cache consumed by then.
Did I miss anything?

No comments:
Post a Comment