Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Welcome, Tung N' Groove

You knew it was coming; I knew it was coming: Another f***in' website to manage. I have no idea how I am going to keep so many websites afloat, yet in the same breath, it doesn't make sense for me to boast about my new band on here, when it should be perfectly kosher to do it on it's own site. A permanent link to the Tung N' Groove Website is now available on the Nav sidebar.

At this point, the site is barely active.... and I mean such. There are no posts, and I am uploading relevant material when time permits. That means, hopefully by 2030, the site should be finished, and by then, the band should have broken up more than twice.

The site will of course, cater to all thing relevant to Tung N Groove, should include upcoming shows, a biography, the song list is already up, and anything news related will be published on the site. Rest assured, I will allow all other members (DH MA and KR) to freely contribute their thoughts on the site.

After two years of incubation, 2007 brings you Tung N' Groove, Medicine Hat's newest slutty Classic Rock sensation.

No comments: