I hate writing posts like this.
I seem to be revisiting a number of symptoms that I had experienced some three years ago, when I had my first bout with a kidney stone. I am too lazy to dig through the archives and link posts, but longtime readers will recall that it took me something like six weeks to um, recover from my ailment.
Late last night, reflected in the residual image of the water in the porcelain reservoir, was an omen of what I should expect in the coming weeks.
Thankfully, I am experiencing no discomfort whatsoever, but I know I will be experiencing a great deal of pain in the near future -- which means I may be missing a great deal of work in the coming weeks.
This is one hell of a way to earn a summer vacation.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment