Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Haven't had time to compose a lengthy post, however I thought I'd add a few websites that I frequent.

I like to keep up-to-date with the developments at Apple. Apple, however are quite secretive about their technological developments, and they do not have frequent press releases. For current Apple news, I frequent MacMinute.com, a page that is updated several times a day on the latest Mac news, software releases, and other relevant information. MacMinute usually sticks to the facts, and normally do not speculate on upcoming software or hardware developments.

MacRumors.com is a lovely site that has current Mac news, as well as rumors surrounding new hardware and software releases. It is not updated as often as MacMinute, however, MacRumors is known to get reliable information or specifications on new Apple computers or applications. MacRumors also features a buyer's guide, that describes in detail the age of the current computer models offered, and speculation on when you might see the release of a newer model. This is a must for any serious Apple Computer shopper.

No comments: