Sunday, October 24, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Amidst my illness the past few days, I have been busy learning the ins and outs of this technology called CSS. I managed to learn a little about how this coding scheme works with respect to text and images. This morning I fixed a glitch with the comments being left-justified, and the rest of the blog being fully justified.

Additionally, you by now must have seen the background image. Yes, that's me. Once again, I had to learn some CSS coding to properly place the image in the center of the screen, and have the text scroll independent of the background image. I also used the Gimp to darken the image and compress it to an acceptable web size. Let me know if you feel the image is too bright, or if it makes the text ugly to read. It looks acceptable on my screen. I will have to check on a few other monitors to make a better judgement.

I have called in sick for my Grease rehearsal today. I really don't want to miss it; I just don't want to get the cast sick so close to showtime. By the way, this is a friendly reminder that tickets go on sale to the public tomorrow, October 25, 2004. See this entry for more details.

No comments: