It has taken me nearly six months, but I have finally replaced my computer. Yesterday, I dropped a hefty sum of money on a brand-new iMac G5. The image you see on the left is identical to my model. Sleek, sexy, and powerful, I have high hopes that this machine will last me the next five years.Yes, I am absolutely bragging. I hope those who know me well will come over and have a look at this piece of modern art. But please, do not drool on the keyboard.
I imagine by now you have noticed some revisions to the template. I borrowed some code and added a list of recently read books. By recently, I mean in the last four years. I have been getting after myself to read more books and spend less time in front of the computer and/or television. You also know that I am rather opinionated, and putting this list of recommended books is all a ploy to influence all you readers.
The first thing I did once I got my computer home was install Dungeon Siege. What a great role-playing game. The screenshots speak for themselves. The sequel appears even more impressive. When I first installed the game, I wasted three months of my spare time trying to beat the game. At least I got my money's worth.
A new computer also means more frequent blog entries. That is, if time permits. I don't expect that I will get to spend much time on here until I am finished with Grease.
Speaking of Grease, I have been given ticket prices. $20 in advance. I still do not know the location of ticket vendors yet. That information shall arrive within a few weeks.
Time for shut-eye. Happy Turkey Day everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment