MC Fro's Top 5 Tunes is a feature on this site that I particularly enjoy, and a feature I update when time permits (but also when there is a noticeable change in the rankings). I enjoy discussing the music that I am currently listening to, so this is a very easy way for me to let you all know my musical tastes and influences.
Since I use iTunes exclusively when I am listening to music, it is relatively easy to research what music is most popular in my music player. The Smart Playlist feature is likely the strongest feature of said program, which allows me to create playlists to accommodate my mood entirely on the fly.
That being said, the technology isn't entirely perfect. To reflect my current musical tastes, and to have frequent changes in the playlist, I have had to edit the parameters of the playlist more than a few times. Now, the Top 5 feature reflects popular music that has been played in the last two weeks. Now I expect the Top 5 Feature to change frequently.
I hope you all enjoy this feature of the website. You might glance over that feature entirely. By the way, if you aren't using iTunes as your primary digital music player, what's stopping you? It is by far the most advanced (and easy to use) music management program out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment