I have not written a post the last few days since I have been running non-stop. Even though the SK gig is finished, and the Volunteer Revue featuring Johnny Casino and the Gamblers has been entered into the history books, I have been booked solid with Müle Shöe practices, students, and meetings. My evening is booked solid tomorrow night, and I have a few commitments over the long weekend, so I imagine that I will be unable to take off somewhere. I may have some time to relax, rest assured I am going to make time so I can catch a playing of "Revenge of the Sith". Regardless, I am looking forward to a couple days off.
There are some other exciting potential developments in my life, but I really can't discuss them until they come to fruition. This does have the potential to drastically change my life, and I'd love to tell you all about it, but I don't want to put a hex on the situation by letting the cat out of the bag. I should know more details within a few weeks.
Tomorrow night, select pupils of mine will be participating in a locally-sponsored talent show. It should keep me booked all evening. I sincerely hope my students have been woodshedding all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment