I have waited over ten years for this:This morning, I managed to score two tickets to see KMFDM live, at the Warehouse, in Calgary.
I am completely excited about this news, yet I am a little unsure of what I am to expect -- and I'm not talking about the music either. I have a good feeling that there will be lots of boots, piercings, and black lipstick to be had. And a huge mosh pit.
Since the advent of the interweb, KMFDM has had a on-line presence at KMFDM dot kom. For the last decade, I have been frequenting their site, checking for tour dates, seeing when they would head in my direction. Sure, they release albums and tour the world relentlessly, but when they hit Canada, it is usually Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto who get graced with their presence. This time, they are hitting the prairies, and I am not about to pass up this opportunity.
If I survive Sascha & Co.'s aural assault, rest assured I will tell you all about it.

1 comment:
You are too lucky. If you are not deaf after you can tell me about it. Although you don't need hearing to type....
Post a Comment