I am going to be away from this blog until late Sunday. It might even be Monday before I will be able to update this site, as I am going on an extended road trip.
This weekend will also be the debut performance of MC Fro: Bassist. Though I have been picking away at the fat strings for a little over a year, I have never played bass in front of an audience. I am a little nervous at the situation, but I think things will turn out fine.
This weekend also marks the Garbage concert, so rest assured, I will quit writing about them in a few days.
I expect to return home sometime Sunday night, very exhausted from all the driving I will be doing.
By the way, I managed to darken the background image, so hopefully the text will be easier to read. Let me know if it is still too bright.
See you all in a few days.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment