One year ago on mcfro.blogspot.com, I told the story about how I dressed up in a skin-tight jumpsuit, which gave me a camel toe that left nothing to the imagination, while I sang a parody of "Beauty School Dropout" to about 100 spectators at an after-show Grease party.
One of the great things about SiteMeter, is that it gives the host a chance to see who has been dropping by my little website. Now, sometimes it's up to a bit of speculation on who it is, exactly, that is reading about my insignificant little life, but sometimes some real gems stop by.
Like last week, when I was visited by the Office of the President of one of the United States' greatest institutions, (you better believe I shouted "Holy F___!").
Or today, when I was visited by an Officer of the Peace from a nearby Police Force.
Wait a sec.
"Uh, what did I do?" is exactly what I said, after shouting: "Holy F___!"
I am quite certain I have never said anything libelous on this site, and I don't think I have ever criticized the Canadian government. I am not a public worker, nor do I have any knowledge of classified information.
I'm just a small guy in the middle of nowhere who wants to kick and scream and try to change the world for the better. There is nothing wrong with being a peaceful activist. I want to do my part to make the world a better, healthier, more peaceful place. So what if I think that being informed is everyone's responsibility?
We all have to do our part. Ignorance is no excuse.
I guess if you don't hear from me for a long, long time, that would mean I have been incarcerated for reasons I have yet to discover. It's probably nothing anyway.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment