Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Discontentment

I have been feeling rather bored with the appearance of my weblog. It has -- for the better part of a year remained the same in appearance. It was nearly a year ago that I added the banner that was the film negative-turned-into-a-positive with a number of pics of yours truly that was nearly too small to see. It was a few months after that -- I cant recall exactly -- that I added the somewhat subliminal picture of myself playing the drums.

Well today was the day I decided to upload some new images. There is a new image of me playing the drums at Trapper's pub in Calgary. I darkened the exposure, so it shouldn't inhibit your ability to read text.

You have obviously seen the new banner. I liked the similarity between MC Fro and GI Joe, so it seemed natural to make a banner with a GI Joe twist. I know George W. is no GI Joe, nor would I call him an American hero, but the image pretty much sums up my sense of humor, especially when it comes to said President.

I may also re-consider what I can do to this Blogger template to make your stay a little more enjoyable.

No comments: