Monday, March 20, 2006

Time to Confess....

I have a confession to make. And it's a big one.

Approaching the last two years, I have been hiding my identity. I have been pretending that I am a working professional drummer, playing gigs, teaching pupils, and working a day job in order to make ends meet, hoping that one day I might get my "break". I have been pretending that I'm your average geek, who loves computers (especially Apple), Dungeons & Dragons, video games, and Star Wars.

But this is not the truth. Not even close. I'm not even a guy.

That's right. I'm female. And young. And cute.

And horny.

I'm actually blonde, single and naughty. I can fulfill your deepest desires. I'm "tri-sexual" in the sense that I'll "try" anything -- at least once. I will tell you that I think musicians are hot, especially if they have the "bad boy" persona, but I think geeks are hotter. And I have yet to find my geek.

Are you my geek? The interweb is an awfully big place, and all the guys that I have met on here -- that is the web, haven't been worth my time. They have either been pretending to be somebody they're not, or else they are looking for something committal, or long-term.

But that's not for me. I'm just looking for a good time. Something short and sweet; something simple and non-committal. The fantastic plastic love machine just doesn't cut it, you know what I mean? I need something a little more real. A stacked, warm body, complete with tattoos.

And by that, I mean no wimps, please. You gotta be built below the belt as well as above. If you aren't man enough to prove it to me, you're not man enough for me. ;-)

So how about it? You show me yours, and I might show you mine.

No comments: