I fear that there will be few postings by yours truly this week. If you frequent my tour dates link, you will know that I am performing at The Esplanade on Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the "Best of Broadway" reprise. A show of this size and scope can't be delivered on a whim, and that's why I am involved in dress rehearsals all week.
It is going to be a long week chock full of late nights and early mornings. If you like Broadway Showtunes, and if you have the time, I suggest you buy a few tickets and bring a friend. I feel this show features some of Medicine Hat's best [musical and acting] talent. Tickets are available at the Esplanade Box Office, or by visiting www.tixx.ca.
You know when I return, I hope to have a bunch of photos. In addition, I will tell all my new and returning readers how the show went.
... That is, if there is any readership left by the end of this week.
Cheers!
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment