In the last two days, I have written two lengthy entries, only to have Firefox crash on me at the last minute before publishing. My patience is wearing a little thin. If this post makes on the web, the Firefox has been granted a stay of execution.
Over the last few days, I have been considering the possibility of creating a third blog. I might call it "Zen and the Art of Drumming". I would like to keep some sort of practice journal, where I could document my progress on certain books, or exercises, as well as publish some exercises I have created. I would also like to discuss some of the deeper aspects of drumming, as well as some of the mental aspects, including some of the bio-physics issues.
I imagine most readers would find this quite boring, so I thought I would leave these issues off this blog. On the other hand, there might be some other drummers out there who might find this kind of publication appealing, and I could open the door for other drummers to post. It has the potential to grow into something larger, but at the same time, it could be one of those obscure corners of the internet.
I might have to consider this a little longer before I decide to commit to maintaining three blogs. I am having enough trouble managing two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment